This Case Competition is for students in any type of undergraduate program, including the classes of 2021 - 2024.
You can register with up to 4 people total, and they can be from across schools
Pick a single member of your team to be the main point of contact.
Carefully fill out all the details in the form below so we can contact you.
Get your team ready and keep an eye out for the case materials.
You'll receive your case materials a day later.
1. You'll receive the case on July 24th, 2020 9am ET.
2. Submit a deck and any appendix items to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1st, 2020 11:59pm ET
3. Wait for the judges feedback and get ready for Phase Two!
1. Our team will read through your proposals and pick the top 15 submissions by August 8th to present to a panel of judges.
The top 15 submissions will be chosen through a blind rating system.
2. If selected, you'll be invited to select a time slot to present to the panel of judges on August 15th, 2020.
3. We'll announce the winners that same night!
Consult for America is a pro-bono small business consulting non-profit run by students focused on delivering world class advice to local community business. We help communities grow by providing hands on professional learning for college students and empowering small businesses.
This case is about helping a small business in Philadelphia, although it can be applied to any city across the United States. You’ll get more details on July 24th, 2020!
Absolutely! We welcome applicants from any undergraduate program in the world.